8.01.2012

Welcome New Followers and Q&A


Hello new people!  I’m pretty sure you’ve all found my blog because of my good friend Holly, who guest posted over at Mama Laughlin last week… Am I right?

Well, I’m so happy to have you here at my little piece of the world wide web, LOL. 

I’m not nearly as snarky as those ladies, and I like to tell stories about my little boy too often.  I started this blog for me, to keep memories precious and to share stories of our lives with family who doesn’t live as close as we’d like them to. 

I’m pretty happy that you’re here visiting me and I’d love to answer any questions you have for me about me, my family, my weight watchers journey, my weight loss, my exercise or anything else.

I’ll give you just a short preview into all of these things:

Me & my family: I am 31, I am married to Tim (46), have a son Cooper (2.5), two step kids, Andrew (20) and Stephanie (22).  Grandma to Kampbell (3 weeks) and MIL to Ryan (23).  I have one brother, a mom and dad who are divorced and mom’s remarried (Shawn); dad has a lady friend (Gwen) who lives with him.  I am all about my family.  I work in the finance field.  Budgets and spreadsheets are my work life.

My weight watchers/weight loss journey started in January 2012, after being diagnosed with PCOS.  We had been trying for baby #2 for over a year and finally wanted to know why I wasn’t pregnant.  Since then I’ve lost around 35 pounds (I keep going back and forth between 33 and 35) and I have quite a bit more to go.  But…. I am really focusing on how I feel and my exercise.

My exercise: I’ve been doing JIllian Michael’s 30 day shred for just over a week now (not daily, doing it 3 days/week working my way up)  I’ve done the couch to 5k in about 6 weeks and I’ve started day 1 of the Bridge to 10k.  I’m not expecting to complete the Bridge to 10k in 8 weeks like the program states, but I’ll do my best. Otherwise, my goal is to walk as many steps as possible each day, at least 10k steps per day, usually more.

What questions do you have for me?  If you don’t have any, that’s ok too, I just want to be as open as I can with you.  Please introduce yourself to me also!  I’d love to meet you! Smile

Have a great Wednesday!

 

 

No comments :