8.17.2012

Pictures

I'm going to share a few random pictures with you from the past week. 

Last weekend, Tim and I decided to tackle cleaning out the garage.  It was terribly gross again, and there was no room to walk, so certainly no room for a car.  So, Cooper was out with us a lot.  He decided he'd play in his "toot, toot, chugga, chugga, big red car."  He didn't want to drive it, he only wanted to sit in it.  And of course, he's got his batting gloves on.  Cheesing it up much Coop?


Kampbell (Soup from here out) is one month old!  Isn't she a cutie pie?  I've gotten to see her two times this week!  They've been over to the house the last two nights and I'm going to get to see her again on Saturday, *excited!*  I just love snuggling with her and giving her kisses :)


The little boy doing his studies on the way to the babysitter today.  He loves his "computer" and he calls the dog "Blue" from Blue's Clues even though the dog's name is Scout.  Oh well, we hope this is helping him learn his alphabet, but I doubt it.  


Last Sunday after church we went to Ruby Tuesday to eat lunch.  Cooper loves getting these big ole cups from restaurants.  He thinks he's such a big boy! 


Cooper and Max.  Best friends.  Yesterday was Max's last day at the sitter's house.  Next week he's headed to preschool and they'll be forever separated.  It's going to be tough on both of them, but I know they'll be fine.  Jill and I are going to make sure we get them together at least once a month to keep their friendship alive.  This was a picture I took yesterday at the beginning of their last day together at the sitters.


What fun have you gotten into over the last week?

TGIF and Happy Weekend to you all!

No comments :