8.06.2012

Kampbell Louise-Ellen Bramlett


A couple of weeks ago, I got to take the day off work and spend it with Kampbell and Stephanie.  It was a nice day, we took Kampbell’s newborn pictures and hung out, she slept a lot and we had a fun, laidback day. 
Today, I thought I’d share a few of those pictures that we took and show of my grandbaby girl.  Oh my she is a sweetie!








Little girl is going to be one month old on Wednesday.  Time sure flies!  I cannot believe she’s almost a month old already.  Seems crazy to me to think that is possible!!!  So, what do you think?  Did the pictures turn out great or what?  I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to get any of them printed and in frames yet, but I’m planning on getting that done today!  Need this little baby’s picture up on my wall, now!

3 comments :

Joanne said...

Love these pictures! The last one is my FAVORITE! I even had to PIN that one. Beautiful grandbaby!

Holly said...

Kampbell is so precious! I hope Stepahnie is adjusting well to mommy-hood. What a beautiful little baby... makes me want another. :)

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

kampbell is beautiful!

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com