4.12.2012

POTW: Diet Mountain Dew aka LIQUID EXCELLENCE

Linking up with Aly today for POTW.



Ok ya'll, I know you think I'm strange that this is my product of the week, but seriously, I'm in love with this stuff right now.  I cannot get enough.  I've been this way for years.  In the mornings after my hour long treadmill sessions, I cannot wait to get a cold refreshing Diet Mountain Dew.  It's like the kick in the butt I need to proceed with the day.


Now, I'm diabetic, so I only drink the diet kind, and I know some of you who go all out with regular "pop" "soda" "soft drinks" "coke", whatever.... I can't do that, so I have no idea how the real thing compares to diet (I was probably 10 the last time I had a full sugared beverage) but the diet version is good enough for me.


In fact, when my husband and I were beginning to socialize he used to bring one to me at my desk at work secretly.  Now, at the time, I had no idea it was him who was leaving them for me, so I didn't drink them (you know in case they were poisoned) but once I found out it was him, I was a happy girl with a lot of the "LE" sitting around waiting for me to consume it.  He knew right where to get me, if only I had known it was him and not "the stalker."  Ha.


That's my product of the week and I'm sticking to it.  Have a great Thursday! 


One last thing... Shout out to my Stephanie, Girl....If you're reading this, "hey! =)"  Just wanted to show you some love today.

3 comments :

Holly said...

Tim sounds like a real sweeheart; the Mountain Dew cupid. :)

Chris LOVES Diet Mt. Dew--- It's the only soda that makes me feel more thirsty.

Happy Thursday!!

Ginny said...

OMG!! I drink this stuff and it's so addicting. I have a 32oz everyday by 9:30am and then 2 cans before the end of work. Then another 32oz while shuttling my child too and from soccer, The Little Gym and now T-ball. Diet Mtn Dew is the bomb!!! New follower to your blog and hope you have a wonderful day.

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

everyone has their go-to soda. mine's diet dr. pepper. I don't drink regular soda either... too much sugar. thanks for sharing!

hope you had a great weekend :)

{I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}