12.30.2010

Monkey Joe's

On Monday, Shannon and I took our boys to Monkey Joe's.  It was both boys first visit, and I must say, neither of them liked it at the beginning.  As you can see from a few of these pictures, Cooper was crying.  Jackson adapted a big quicker than Cooper, and Cooper was still pretty wary when we decided to pack it up and head home.  I think the fact that Jackson is 4 months older helps.  

If you haven't ever taken your kids to a bounce house, you might want to try one.  If there is a Monkey Joe's in your area, it's just the place.  They have an area specific to the two and under crowd and the great thing is that kids two and under are only $4.99!  Parents are always free, and parents can get into the bounce houses with the kiddos.  I haven't done anything like this for years, so it was quite and experience for me too!! :) 

I plan on taking Coop back, just going to wait a little while until he's a few months older.  Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!


2 comments :

Lisa said...

How fun! I've never heard of Monkey Joe's before but we do have a Jump n Jive, so they might be similiar. My kids love bouncers!

Shannon said...

Thanks for posting these. I had a blast and want to go back again with both boys!