12.13.2010

Top Two Tuesday: Favorite Games


It's time for another Tuesday with Taylor over at the Undomestic Momma!  Today's topic is top two favorite games!  I really tried to narrow these picks down to two, but there was no way.  I am giving you my top 4! 


 
1)  SORRY!  SORRY! has been one of my all time favorites since I can remember!  I can remember my brother and I fighting it out playing this over and over again.  Always a great time!



2)  Hearts.  I never knew how to play this game until a couple of years ago.  I learned from my husband and his family during a Christmas gathering.  We are heading back to Tim's sister's house this weekend for Christmas and I expect we'll be playing another round or two of Hearts!  I cannot wait!  This has been a great game for our entire family, we usually play it during our family fun nights!



3)  Sequence.  I love this game.  My family used to play this quite a bit.  Now Steph has gotten me back into the habit and I am really liking it again.  I hope this game gets pulled out at Christmas, I'd love to play!  



4)  Last but not least, Catch Phrase!  I fast paced game that I don't completely suck at!  I remember the first time that I ever played this game was my first night meeting my husband's kids, my wonderful step-kids.  Tim had made me dinner one night after Christmas in 2007 and it was the night that I was to meet his kiddos.  We played this game and I totally stunk the first time, but as time has gone on, I've really enjoyed playing this game and I think we've all gotten hooked! 


So those are my top *four* games for Top Two Tuesday. I look forward to reading about your favorite games.  Do your families play games during the holidays?  Our family tries to play as many games as we can around Christmas and New Years.  It is such an enjoyable time spent making memories.  I wish you all the fun and excitement that we have!!!

5 comments :

Shann said...

I ALMOST put sorry on my post! It was my fav game as a kid!

SORRY!

Anonymous said...

look at you being an overachiever... 4!?! :)

Great choices. I am a fan of Sorry too.

Kari said...

Love Sorry! It's definitely a fan fav.
XOXO

Kit said...

Everyone LOVES Catch Phrase....I am going to have to check it out!

Unknown said...

I haven't thought about Sorry in years. What a fun game!