12.05.2010

Day 13: Cookies!!


Join us for the remaining 2 days of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge with Aly & Molly!

My recipe is for a cookie bar, they are oh so yummy!  When I make them later this season, I'll add a picture!  I'm also posting this at Two Mama's Cookin' for future use !:)

Chocolate Cream Bars

Crust:
2.5 cups flour
2 cups oats
1.5 cups brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 egg

Filling:
1 bag chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanila
1 cup chopped nuts (whatever kind you like, I use pecans)

Press 4 cups into the bottom of a 9"x13" pan.
Make Fillng.

Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk butter and salt in sauce pan on stove and heat until smooth, then add vanilla and nuts.

Pour onto crust and sprinkle remaining crust on top.

Bake @ 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

1 comment :

Courtney said...

oh! those sound delicious! :) Yum!