12.03.2010

Day 11: New Year Resolutions


I haven't even begun to think about New Year Resolutions for 2011.  This post might be difficult!

There are several things that I'd like to do next year, but I'm not sure that they are all possible during the same year!  I'd like to get pregnant.  I'd like to lose weight.  I'd like to begin running.  I don't know if I can resolve to do any of those things.  I can resolve to try to begin running and try to lose weight.  So I think I will.  However, if another baby happens to come along, I know those other two health related items will be out the door in no time. 

So..... I suppose those are my new year resolutions for 2011.  I'd also like to try a new recipe every week.  I love to cook, bake and try new things, so I'll also resolve to do just that.  One per week. 

Think I can do that?  Does it sound that bad?  I've read many other blogs where ladies have lost weight by running.  I know it's an all within my control, I just have to really want to do it.  I have to set my mind to it and get movin.  I think I can, I think I can!

What are your 2011 New Year Resolutions?  Does anyone live in Indianapolis and want to begin running with me?  Does anyone have any tips for me?  Any running beginner running programs for a completely out of shape Mama?  If so, let me know!! :)

Thanks and have a great FRIDAY!

7 comments :

Courtney said...

good luck with all of those things :) though, you can still run while pregnant, for a good portion of the pregnancy :) so, you can at least keep two! :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You can SO resolve all of those - I mean the eating better and starting to run!

Good Luck with them! I'd totally be your running buddy if we were closer! :)

Karen said...

I have found running a great way to get pregnant. Just start a little each day and you will want to beat your distance and time. You can do it.

Kenj said...

I feel you can accomplish all of your goals. I hope they all come tru for you in 2011.

Lisa said...

We should definitely motivate each other through this next year to lose the weight! I do so much better when I'm accountable and have some support. Let's do it! :)

Kit said...

Great goals!!! I think that Hal Higdon has great running training plans!

Kari said...

I'm so bummed I don't live in IN, cuz I've been looking for a jogging partner.
New follower.
www.loveluciblog.blogspot.com