12.28.2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas with The Johnson Five was spectacular!  We started the morning around 7 a.m. with presents around the Christmas tree.  Andrew got $$, Steph got some clothes and gift cards, Cooper got way too many toys from us and his brother and sister, Tim and I got a BluRay player from Andrew and some BluRay DVDs and other misc items from Steph.  We went into the living room next to do stockings and wrapped up with breakfast.  I think everyone was happy with their gifts, (at least I hope!)





Everyone got ready after that to head south for two gatherings.  We first headed to my brother's for lunch.  My dad and his lady friend Gwen were there, and we all had a great time.


Then we stopped by my Grandma's (mom's mom) house for a few pictures of her great grand babies, minus Larissa and Layne that is.  Craig decided to stay home and not bring those kiddos over for the picture.  Here are a few, they were all kind of fussy, and I must admit, it was mine that started the chaos.  Oh well, there is always next year for a better photo.
I used one of the photos for the background, so there are really just three pictures here..... sorta confusing I know.  Sorry.
After that, we stopped by my Grandpa's (dad's dad) for a few minutes.  I didn't bring the camera in here, so I'm lacking photos of this stop.  Again, sorry!  We exchanged a few gifts here and then were on our way to my Mom's for the second gathering of the day.  We exchanged gifts, ate dinner then played bingo before heading home for the night. 




It was a great day overall, lots of visiting with family and I just love Christmas!

3 comments :

Kari said...

great pictures. Looks like you were busy...but happy! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Shew.. wore me out just reading it! I love family time.

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with lots of family time!