12.01.2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!

Time some more Wednesday Lovin' :)  I'm linking up with sweet Jamie for this week's What I'm Loving Wednesday, you should too!

BEFORE
AFTER


I'm loving that Cooper got his first haircut last night, he looks like such a little man now :) 

I'm loving that Thanksgiving was such a success, ALL 3 of our gatherings went well!

I'm loving that almost all of my Christmas shopping is complete!

I'm loving all of the new recipes I'm going to get to try from the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge!!

I'm loving that there is so much family time in the next month!  After this weekend, we'll be with family until each weekend until New Years! :)

I'm loving a new recipe that I tried with my left over turkey, Turkey and Wild Rice Soup, YUM YUM!

What are you LOVING this Wednesday?

4 comments :

Lisa said...

What a sweet boy! Love his haircut!

Kit said...

Cooper is a cutie!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Cooper's new 'do looks great!

Unknown said...

Love the loves and I love the 12 days of Christmas too!