12.08.2010

Time for WILW!


Time for another WILW!  I am really enjoying posting with Jamie at this kind of love.  Here is what I'm loving this week!


I'm LOVING this new recipe I received yesterday.  My friend, Miranda, made this and brought it into the office yesterday.  It was such a tasty breakfast!!  It's not really made for breakfast, but since she brought it in all nice and warm, I had it for breakfast.  :)  It's called Pumpkin Pie Crunch and you can get the recipe here.


I'm LOVING that my family is heading south to spend the weekend with my mom, her husband, and my brother's family.  It is the second annual pre-Christmas family weekend!  We all hang out, play games, play with the babies (Cooper and my nephew Layne), bake Christmas cookies, watch Christmas movies and just relax.  It is a great time to spend quality time with the people I love!

I'm LOVING that Christmas is only 17 days from today!  We'll be travelling the next three weekends for family time and that makes the time go fast, but makes Christmas season spent with family such a special time!!!

I'm LOVING my new laptop that I got for my birthday/Christmas!  It's small and very light, so it's super portable and it's still got all the functionality that I need/want!


I'm LOVING my sweet husband, who no matter what, can always do something goofy to make me smile :)



and last by not least,

I'm  LOVING this picture of my son, surfing on the dishwasher!  He did this earlier this week, and I just couldn't resist snapping the picture!



 What are you loving this Wonderful Wednesday?  I hope everyone has a great hump day!

3 comments :

Lisa said...

Who doesn't love dishwasher surfing? ;-)

That recipe sounds so yummy...I'm going to try it soon!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

What a cute picture of you son!

Anonymous said...

A new laptop?? Awesome!! Enjoy it.

Two thumbs up on the recipe. Sounds delish!