12.29.2010

Loving on Wednesdays


I'm a little late in posting for today, and I will not weigh you down with all of the things I'm loving today, but here are just a few!  Link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for more folks loving on this Wednesday!

I'm loving these Crocs! 


I'm loving this new lunch place that I tried with a co-worker today.  I had a veggie sandwhich and some delicious potato soup, YUM!



I'm loving that 2011 is right around the corner, I hope 2011 yields healthier times for The Johnson Five, and 2011 also means we'll be trying for baby #2! :)


Ok, time to stop, I told you I'm only giving you a few!  What are you loving today?

2 comments :

Kelsey Claire said...

Love the crocs. I have never seen crocs that look like that!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Those Crocs are so cute!