12.06.2010

Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things


Today's Blog Challenge Topic is Oprah's Favorite Things:  What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience?

I can't say that I'd really turn ANY of it down, I mean Oprah has the best and most expensive tastes!  This is the complete list of her favorite things for 2010.

What would I want?  I think the 2012 VW Beetle!  A new car, heck yes!  And it's PRETTY!


Seems like Oprah had a lot of food on her favorite things this year too.  I would like to try the Centerville Pie Company's Chicken Pie, I went to the Harry & David website to look at how much, $30 to get it delivered to my house, don't think I'll be trying that Chicken Pie anytime soon, but it does look oh so yummy!




Those are my top two picks from Oprah's Favorites.  I'm looking forward to reading what everyone else wants.  

No comments :