12.20.2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hi All, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Our weekend went by too fast and only 5 more days until Christmas!!!

Friday after work, I went out with one of my dear friends, Erica, and we had a blast shopping and hanging out.  We hardly ever get to spend any time just the two of us, so it was so good to do that!  I spent the last of my birthday money on this awesome bag and new wallet to go with my Tignanello Purse!

Find the Fossil Key-Per Messenger here!

Love this wallet! :)
I've been wanting a new bag to use as my back and forth to work bag, and this one really caugt my eye.  So much for shopping for others, huh?  I didn't feel that bad though since I had really already done 99.9% of my shopping, and I did buy a present for a friend while I was out. 

Saturday:  Tim, Cooper and I got up and headed out for Ohio.  We were having a Christmas gathering with Tim's sister, Tammi and brother Dan and their families.  We made the trip in record time, arriving just after noon.  We were there until about 5:30 and decided to hit the road and make the trip home.  Cooper was mighty tired of his carseat by the time we got home, but he went to bed and slept like an angel.

Sunday:  Cooper woke up with a terrible rash.  He had small welts all over his little body.  As soon as the immediate care clinic opened I had him in there for a doctor to take a look.  Turns out, he's like his daddy, and he's allergic to penicillin.  Cooper had his last dose on Saturday night, and evidently his body said that's enough!  The doctor gave him a 5 day dose of steroids and benadryl every 4 hours.  I have pictures that I'm thinking of posting later.  The rest of the day was grocery shopping and working on Christmas presents, cleaning, playing with Cooper and relaxing.  The Colts won their game, GO HORSE, and I believe Tim and I were both on the couch asleep before 9pm. 

I'm looking forward to this work week, only 3 days of work, then family fun night Wednesday night, last bit of Christmas shopping, wrapping, and baking/cooking on Thursday, then comes Christmas Eve!  I cannot believe it's already this close!!!  Hope you all had a great weekend and wonderful week ahead!!!