12.15.2010

WILW :)


Today since it's Wednesday, and I just LOVE hump day, I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW :)

I'm loving that there are only 10 days until Christmas and we'll all get to celebrate Jesus' birthday!


I'm loving that we had a great family weekend with my mom, her husband, my brother and his family this past weekend.  Here are some pictures.3

The breakfast spread on Sunday.

Mama snapping photos.

The toddlers :)

Chowing down.
  
The hubby with the plate full, not quite awake yet.
The babes.
Dancing to Mariah's All I want for Christmas!


More Dancing!
Shawn, taking it easy.

I'm loving that we're headed to Ohio to visit with my husband's side of the family this weekend. 

I'm loving that we took Cooper to see Santa this past Friday, we want to make this a tradition every year.  He didn't quite enjoy the Santa, but it was an overall great time.

Cooper wasn't thrilled!

I'm loving that Friday at work will be filled with fun!  We're having a departmental luncheon, then a dessert pitch in and I'm making these:  Magic Cookie Bars  They are so delicious.

Via Ealge Brand Recipe Website
Of course, I'm loving all of my wonderful, wonderful family!!



What are you loving on this fine, COLD, brrrr, Wednesday??? :)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for Jesus's bday too! I can't wait!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Those cookie bars look delicious!

Holly said...

Cooper is so cute (even when he is on Santa's lap)!

R said...

Ok, diet or no diet, I want those cookie bars. They look amazing!