12.22.2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Well, it’s Wednesday again, time for this week’s WILW!




There are so, so many things that I am loving this Wednesday, but I do not want to overwhelm anyone, so here are just a few on my long list!

I’m loving that today is my last work day before Christmas! Then only 2 work days next week! YIPPIE!


I’m loving that Christmas is only 3 days away!

I’m loving this chair we bought for Cooper for Christmas, it matches our furniture and it is also a rocking chair. He’ll absolutely love it, I’m so excited for him to open it, probably more excited than he will be when he rips it open! We didn’t decide on it until late, and it wasn’t supposed to be here until after Christmas, but FedEx delivered it by 12/20 so Coop will get to open on the big day!



I’m loving that this Christmas Eve service will be Cooper’s first Christmas Eve service, last year he was too little and we were advised to keep him home and not get out around that many people because of the H1N1 flu craziness.


I’m loving that one of my dear co-workers has been blessed this week with some great news, and I’m so excited for them to have heard this news now! What a wonderful Christmas present. I’ll share more later when these blessings have been made public.




I’m loving that Cooper’s rash has almost completely disappeared. These pictures are from Monday night, and the rash had really gotten a lot worse, but after a trip to the ER and more medicine, he is almost back to normal. I am hoping he will be completely new by Christmas. These are pictures from Monday night, they are from my phone, so not the best pictures, but as you can see, it was bad. Allergic to penicillin. No more of that for my baby!




I’m loving that tonight is FFN (family fun night for those of you that wonder). The Johnson Five will be together with Steph’s boyfriend and Andrew’s girlfriend. We’ll be making homemade pizzas, and Auntie Anne’s pretzels! After that we’ll be playing some games and just enjoying being together!



I’m loving today. On this date 3 years ago, my husband fell in love with me! He and I were at the theater watching Fred Claus and he said he knew during the movie that he had fallen in love with me and 5 days later we were picking out engagement rings! I love my sweet husband!!!

So many things to love and to be thankful for on this Wednesday before Christmas 2010! I will probably be absent for at least a few days unless I have some down time in the next week. I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! Remember, Jesus is the reason for the Season!





6 comments :

Holly said...

That is the cutest little chair! I'm glad your baby is getting better. Have a Merry Christmas! :)

Lisa said...

Cute chair! I love FFN! We try and do it once a week at our house.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

i love to have family game night! Wonderful time together! Merry Christmas!

Kit said...

Great things you are loving!!!! I am glad that Coopers rash is almost gone! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart!! What a yucky looking rash! Glad it's clearing up.

The chair is suuu-weet!

Merry Christmas, girl.

genny said...

i started to loving your loving post. thanks for dropping by at my blog. merry christmas. cheers!