12.10.2010

Link Up!: Christmas Survey!

Hi there.  This is the first time I've tried a link up, and I don't expect any participants, but I found this survey and wanted to see how anyone else felt about Christmas!  Here are my answers, so when finished, link up! :)  

  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper all the way!
  2. Real tree or Artificial?  - Fake Baby!  It comes pre-lit that way!!!
  3. When do you put up the tree? - normally the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I was a bit delayed this year because of the Johnson Family Thanksgiving
  4. When do you take the tree down? - The weekend after New Years.
  5. Do you like eggnog? Ew, gross! - Not sure I've ever had real eggnog???
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? - I'd have to say my Nintendo!
  7. Hardest person to buy for?  - My Mom
  8. Easiest person to buy for? - Stephanie (there are so many cute things (i think) that I find for her!)
  9. Do you have a nativity scene? - Yes
  10. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Snail Mail
  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? - I cannot remember - is that bad????  I have a feeling that gift will come this year with the white elephant gift exchange we're having at work!
  12. Favorite Christmas Movie?  - Home Alone
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?  - November, if I find things throughout the year though, I don't hesitate to buy!
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? - Not that I can remember.
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - All the Sweets! 
  16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)?  - Both!
  17. Favorite Christmas song?  - Silent Night
  18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? - Travel to where I grew up to visit with my parents and brother's family.
  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen - and the most famous reindeer of ALL - Rudolph
  20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? - currently nothing, but I hope to get a tree topper this year after Christmas
  21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? -  Christmas morning for sure!
  22. Favorite children's Christmas song? - Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
  23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? - The crowds and traffic!
  24. Favorite ornament theme or color? - Our Wedding Cake Ornament
  25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day?  - Turkey usually
  26. What do you want for Christmas this year? - The bedroom construction to be complete!
  27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? - Nope
  28. Age you discovered who Santa was? - I don't remember, 8 or 9??
  29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? - HOT CHOCOLATE!  yum!
  30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors?  - traditional plus silver!
  31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof?  - Nope
  32. How does Santa get into your house? - Chimney!
  33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? - Gifts, I love to unwrap something!
  34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? - Charlie Brown for sure
I wish everyone a very happy weekend!  Only 15 more days until Christmas!!!








1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Yay! How fun. Is it ok if I link up Monday?? See you then!

We think alike, girl!! ;)