12.04.2010

Day 12: Decorations


Decorations!

I just finished, it's 8:39pm and I just finished!  


We don't do as many decorations as I might like, but there are tidbits here and there.  It is my goal if we ever move to decorate lots more than we do now, since that may be several years from now, I'll stick with these decorations and add one or two new things every year.  The other item to note is with a 14 month old rambling around, we have left several things in boxes so that he doesn't get into them and hurt himself.

Our Tree, lit, but with the light on in the room.

Lit with lights off in the room.

Our minimal decorations behind the tree in the picture window.

Banister.  I hope to add more decorations next year.  Love the baby gate!

Always displayed next to the door, most days we remember to update it.

The mantle.  Simple, but we like it.  When Christmas Cards arrive, they'll be added to the santa or snowman, they hold them quite nicely.
Now that I'm finally finished, I think I'll take a stroll around the listings that were posted today and see how everyone else decorates.  I hope I'll find some good ideas! :)

1 comment :

Marah said...

the baby gates is my favorite ;)

I'm a new follower of your blog from the 12 days of Christmas challenge.

I'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back! :)

http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com