12.11.2010

Shutterfly!


Thanks to all who participated in the Christmas Survey link up yesterday!  I'm doing a little advertising today, about Shutterfly!  I just love their projects, so I wanted to share a few of my creations with you. 

I am currently visiting with my mom, her husband and my brother's family down south where I grew up, we're having our 2nd annual pre-Christmas gathering!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!


We just love our 2010 Johnson Family Christmas Card!!
Rejoice Lord King Religious Christmas 5x7 folded card
Personalize the christmas season with Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
I made this of Cooper when he was just around 6 months old, I still love looking at it!

This was the Father's Day card Cooper gave his Daddy this year :)
Tied To Dad Father's Day 5x7 folded card
Unique party invitations and announcements by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


No comments :