1.31.2011

Top Two Tuesday

Today over at Taylor's blog, its time for Top Two Tuesday!  One of my favorite blog posts of the week!


1) Friends are extenions to family.  I have a few friends in my life that have touched my heart like only sisters can. (or at least how I imagine sisters can)  These ladies are truly my family and I am so thankful for them, their friendship has gotten me through so many good and bad things in my life. 

2)  Friendship is a necessity of life.  Without friends, life is boring and unhappy.  I went through a summer during high school where I was transitioning away from a group of friends that weren't true friends.  During this time, I learned what real friendships were and how important they are to being happy in life.  Friends are there to lend their ears for listening and arms for hugging.  My life just would not be the same without friendship.

I am lucky to have many friends and friendships that I cherish.  Some are new to me within the last year through this blog.  Thanks to you lovely ladies who encourage and share your lives with me, and read when I share mine with you! :)

Have a great Tuesday friends.

3 comments :

Melissa Jo said...

Friendship is such a necessity to life... good point!

Have a great day!

Lisa said...

True friendship is something to truly cherish and treasure.

Good post!

AndreaLeigh said...

i think we need love to survive, and friends are love. :) great post! stopping by from taylor's blog to say hello.