1.10.2011

11 in 2011: Day Ten




Day 10: Favorite Girls Night Out Event

Goodness, I wish GNO events happened more often than every few months!  The last time the girls got together was in November!!  It's time to get it organized again, so I'll have to start emailing, facebooking and texting to get the crowd together!

It doesn't really matter what we do actually, as long as we get together for some girl talk.  I just love catching up with these ladies.  In November, we went for dinner and drinks for birthdays, Joni's and mine!  You can read about it here.

Here are a couple of pictures.  I'm hoping the next time we get together we can arrange a pitch in and do it at someone's house?  Maybe we can do a pajama movie night?  Just hang out and watch movies and catch up on our lives!

Top Row: Me, Erica, Mel
Bottom Row: Stephanie, Joni, Shannon
Same Girls, Shannon, Joni, Stephanie, Erica, Mel and me

What are you favorite activites for GNO?  Any suggestions for a non-clubbing group of girls???

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

There are so many great ideas on the blogs for today's 11 in 2011. Lots of wine tasting, canvas and cocktails and so many more ideas. Check them out...

I love all the pictures from girls nights...reliving the night and just laughing hysterically!!

Kit said...

I agree it really does not matter what you do as long as you girls are together!