1.11.2011

11 in 2011: Day Eleven



Day 11: What I am Looking Forward to in 2011


The thing I'm most looking forward to in 2011 is getting pregnant and hopefully bringing that baby home this calendar year!  I hope that we have a baby girl, but really any healthy happy baby is going to make this mama happy!  We already have names picked out for either sex, and I know that Cooper and any future sibling will do great together. 

What are you looking forward to in 2011?  I look forward to reading about all of your exciting ventures for 2011!

9 comments :

Lisa said...

Best of luck in expanding your family this year! I can't wait to find out if you will have a boy or a girl!

Shannon said...

I know where you can get some really cute stuff for a boy or girl. ;-)

Kristy said...

Babies are truly a blessing :)

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the baby this year...so exciting!

Thanks for participating in the 11 in 2011 link up! :)

Jenni said...

Good luck with expanding your family!

Kit said...

You have some great things to look forward to this year! A new baby is very exciting!

Thanks for linking up!

Holly said...

Yay for new babies! I'm hoping for the exact same thing! Gotta get busy. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... exciting stuff! Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

BTW, Got my award post up.... thank you!

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown) said...

Wow, that's big plans! Good luck and blessings! I'm sure that would be a wonderful blessing to your family.