2.02.2011

WILW


It's Wednesday already!  We've definitely had some icy/snowy weather here in Indianapolis so far this week, so the family has been at home the last day and a half just enjoying our time, hoping the power doesn't go out.

I'm loving that I have a family filled weekend ahead!  Friday night Cooper and I and maybe Tim will be heading down south to visit with my Mom, Shawn, and having a birthday party for my aunt Sheila.  I am excited for this because at least 3 of the 5 2009 babies will be together.   Saturday afternoon, we'll head back to Indianapolis and Sunday, my dad and Gwen are heading up to visit.  Should be a great weekend!!

I'm LOVING these wonderful popcorn "Chipins" from Popcorn, Indiana.  These things are awesome!  I'm addicted!  I bought some in hot buffalo for my hubby, and white cheddar and sea salt for all of us.  The nutrition information for these popcorn chips can be found here.  If you have the chance, pick up a bag, they were only $2.87 per bag at my local Wal-Mart.  Plus the newspaper this past Sunday had a $1.50/off one bag!  Yippie!

I'm loving that my hubby, son, mom and her husband visited the Indianapolis Home Show this past weekend.  Tim and I got lots of new ideas for updates to our house.  Some we won't do on our current house, but we'll use for a future house.  Some, I think we'd have to be millionaires to implement, but would be so super nice.  One idea we loved was a whole house audio visual system.  You can install iPads into the walls of your house to control your entire houses audio and visual needs.  It is simply an App.  The system is amazing.  I'd love to have it, control which dvds my kids are watching in the play room, control what my husband is watching and listening to in the garage.  I can only imagine playing some tricks on him. =] 


I'm also loving our new steam mop, it's the Smart Living Steam Mop. We got this bad boy this weekend at the home show.  We've been looking at steam mops for awhile now, we need entire house solutions for our floors.  When we saw this one being demonstrated at the home show we just couldn't resist.  We did our entire downstairs yesterday and I am totally impressed!  We have 30 days to decide, but for now, this item is here to stay.  If you are interested, check it out here

I'm loving The Social Network.  A couple of girlfriends and I watched it last Friday night and I wasn't expecting much.  It turned out to be a pretty good movie.  I am now fascinated with what really happened if this story was stretched and falsified for movie purposes.  I've been googling and doing whatever article research that I can.  A bit obsessed is what I'd call it. Ha!



Last but not least, I'm loving these two wonderful guys!  They are my life and so super special to me!!

Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday, I cannot wait to read some of your loves for the day!





2 comments :

Michelle said...

Those chips look amazing!
And I got a Shark steam mop for Christmas -- best cleaning tools ever!

Lisa said...

I really want a steam mop. It almost seems like a necessity with little kids.

Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead of you! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family!