1.05.2011

11 in 2011: Day Five




Day 5: Place I hope to go this YEAR

Today with Kit and MJ we are talking a place I hope to visit in 2011! 

This summer, I *hope* Tim, Cooper and I will travel to San Diego.  Tim has become really obsessed with the San Diego Padres over the past couple of years, and he listens to as many of their games as he can with his super duper MLB iPhone app.  So we'd like to visit there and go to a Padres game and take a tour of the stadium.  Not to mention do many other things in SD like their amazing zoo!  I haven't been to SD since I was in the sixth grade and I remember loving it, so I cannot wait to go back!


via

via
This trip, is going to be a massive undertaking for us - that's for sure!  See, Tim has only flown once commercially.  He's also flown one other time on a little puddle jumper up in Canada when he went on a fishing trip, but before these two trips (within the last 3 years), he'd never flown before!!!  He has been afraid of flying.  But, last year when he flew to his company's corporate headquarters for a business trip, he decided he was done being afraid! :)  GOOOOOOOO HUBBY! :)

Now we can fly!  We can actually take a trip that doesn't include a long car ride!  Yippie!
So..... unless some unforeseen circumstances crop up, I see us taking this trip in 2011, Yay for us!

I cannot wait to read where everyone else hopes to travel in 2011!!  Have a wonderful Wednesday ladies!!  I may be back a little later for WILW.

3 comments :

Kit said...

Sounds like a fun trip!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love San Diego!! I went to school down there and go back at least once a month to visit the boyfriend's family. There is so much to do and it is just really a great place for a family vacation. Have fun!!

Jenny said...

I love San Diego! My hubby and I went there on our honeymoon, great memories!