1.07.2011

11 in 2011: Day Seven


Day 7: Favorite Memory of 2010

This is a tough one!  Thinking back to 2010, The Johnson Five had so many good times!  I think my favorite was Cooper's First Birthday
<>Below is the slideshow that I posted originally, it has several pictures in it.  If you take a look at the link above, you can also see a video of Cooper taking out his cake!  Boy was he messy.</></></> </>
<>
</></></></></>

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

That day was great!  Almost the entire family and several friends were able to join us for Cooper's first birthday, and we all had a great time! 

I am so thankful we were able to celebrate with great friends and family. 

My little boy is now 15 months old, I cannot believe how fast time is flying!!

I look forward to reading about your favorite 2010 memory. 

Have a great weekend all!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful memory!! Great pictures :)

Lisa said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today!

The first birthday is just the best! I watched the picture slideshow and have to say that Cooper is such a cutie! :)

Have a great weekend!

Kit said...

That is a wonderful 2010 memory!

Anonymous said...

First birthdays are so special! Great way to capture your memories!

april@Party of Five
http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

Yep, 1st birthday's are a wonderful memory! :)

Jenny said...

I love birthday parties, especially first birthdays! I gave you a stylish blogger award, check it out!