1.23.2011

Home & Thankful

We are home again.  I hope for awhile.  It was a very tough week/weekend.  I still am in shock about my young nephew.  We all are. 

On the positive side, we are glad to be home.  We're mostly healthy, though sleep deprived, we are thankful for this day that our Lord has given us. 

As our household gets ready for a new week, we are cleaning, doing laundry, cooking and watching some football.  Right now Cooper is down for his second nap, and I am taking this opportunity to get a quick note out to the blog world, then for a rest. 

I wish you all a wonderful Sunday afternoon/evening and great week ahead.

2 comments :

Lisa said...

Emily,
I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. Please know you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope your week is restorative and restful.

Al said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
xoxox,
Al