1.03.2011

A Big Thank You and The Winner Is.....

This afternoon I got a surprise! I won my very first blog award thanks to this lovely lady :)   Lisa @ The Tolliver Times is one of my all time favorite blogs to read.  She gives me inspiration and great ideas when it comes to raising my son!  So, I was thrilled to receive this blog award from her!   Thanks Lisa!!!



TrendyBlogAward
 


It's my turn to give a few awards away!

Shannon, one of my dear friends in blog world and real life, has a son who is 4 months older than Cooper, and she is the one who got me into blogging to begin with, and now I'm addicted!  If you haven't read Growing Up Imel yet, stop by, she's always got some funny story to tell. 

Katie.  I just love reading Katie's Journey.  She's a young lady who is about to become a teacher and lead our youth forward in some crazy times!  I first met Katie through the 30 day blog challenge she hosted last year and have been hooked ever since!

Al.  Al has really been through a lot this past year, but she shines through it all.  I enjoy each and every post she writes over at Traffic Jelly!  I know this lady is doing great things through teaching and she's bound for a wonderful 2011 ahead!

Enjoy the awards ladies! :)

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Congrats on the award, that is fun!

Al said...

awwwwwwwww :) Thank you darling!! That means so much, knowing you are out there and supporting me through my little traffic jelly :)
You rock sweetie, and here is to fabulous 2011 for us both!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you too!

Holly said...

Yay! Congrats!! You have a great blog! :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

You are too sweet! Thanks for thinking of me!