1.05.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




Click above to link up with Jamie for WILW!

I'm loving these....Crocs!  I'm on a Crocs kick the past few weeks!  I found some more Crocs that I'm sooooooooo tempted to purchase.  These babies are 1/2 off right now, and Brad's Deals has a code for another 10% off and free shipping.  What do I do???  I don't really need another pair of shoes, but they are so pretty......

via

I'm loving the new address book that I just ordered from Amazon!  I had one similar and it finally fell apart after like 10 years, so I'm looking forward to entering my addresses!

via

I'm loving my new sweatersfrom Kohl's.  I got them with some returns from Christmas!  I cannot find a picture of one of them, but below is one:

This one so comfy and warm.  Wearing with a white long sleeved shirt, and looks wonderful :)


via

What are you loving this Wednesday?  I will read lots when I get home from work, almost time for that too, yippie!  Have a great Hump Day!!

3 comments :

Michelle said...

Those are cute crocs! I got the Croc band ones last year and LOVE them --- so comfy!

Lisa said...

I say get the shoes! Sounds like a great deal.:)

Love the sweater. Kohl's is one of my favorite stores to shop at.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Those Crocs are so cute and look really comfy!