1.09.2011




Day 9: Favorite Things to Do on a Cold Winter Day

Yesterday's healthly snacks really gave me some good ideas for when I go grocery shopping next week, so i want to first say a big THANK YOU to all of you ladies who posted yesterday!  Onto todays topic.....

My favorite things to do on a cold winter day have certainly changed since I had my baby.  Before Cooper, my favorite thing would have been to put on some really warm clothes, grab a throw and lounge on the couch, watch movies and eat snacks all day with my husband OR read a good book while he watched sports. 

Now that the munchkin is here and old enough to play, my cold winter day is not much different than any other day at home.  We play with toys, run around the house chasing one another, pushing Coop on his Mickey airplane or playing basketball with his little tike basketball hoop.  Sometimes we play in his room, but most of our day is spent playing.  One thing I enjoy when Cooper is napping is to take a nice Sunday afternoon nap!  So that'll be tomorrow after church and lunch, Cooper and Mommy will take a nap while Daddy watches football.

What do you do on a cold winter day?  (Assuming you're not working that is!)  I'm taking the rest of the day off from blogging, and hopefully the computer in general other than to get some recipes typed into some recipe software.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments :

Kristy said...

Ha Ha! That's my house on a Sunday. Me and the little one will take a nap after church and the husband will watch football

Lisa said...

Sunday afternoon naps are a ritual around my house too! After church, my hubby and I take turns napping while the other one plays with the kids!