1.08.2011

11 in 2011: Day Eight


Link up with MJ & Kit for Days 8-11 of the 11 in 2011


Day 8: Favorite Healthy Snacks

Carrot Sticks
{via}

Quakes!  My favorite flavor is Vanilla Creme Brulee
{via}

Dannon Greek Yogurt, Blueberry, Strawberry or my favorite, Vanilla!
{via}

Dried fruit.  Lately we've been getting these from Trader Joe's.  Cooper also loves this stuff!!
I love dried apples as well, but almost any dried fruit will do!
{via}


I'm looking forward to these posts so that I can learn about some new healthy snacks!  The hubby and I are trying and so far succeeding at eating healthy for 2011.  I am hoping we continue.  I think we can.

What are you favorite healthy snacks????

3 comments :

Lisa said...

I just bought some of those Vanilla Creme Brulee Quakes and they are delicious!

Yoplait makes a smoothie packet (frozen foods section) that I get sometimes so I can make a smoothie in a hurry. I usually just make them at home with fruit, yogurt, and ice.

Great snack choices!

Kit said...

I WISH that we had a Trader Joe's near my house! I love dried fruit too!

Anonymous said...

I love the Quakes in Ranch flavor...so delish!!