1.04.2011

11 in 2011: Day Four

Link up for the 11 in 2011 here or here!

Day 4: Best Leftover Recipe

I love recipes!  I think my favorite recipe to use leftover turkey in is Turkey and Wild Rice Soup!  I've made this soup twice in the past month, and we had it for Christmas at my mom's house.  It's pretty easy, just takes awhile to make, but TOTALLY worth it!  I absolutely love this soup!

Via Jenny @ The Box and the "B"

What are your favorite recipes for leftovers?

I'm looking forward to reading about your leftover recipes!

3 comments :

Lisa said...

This sounds great! I've had chicken and wild rice soup, but not turkey. I need to eat more turkey during the year and not just at Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

That looks so yummy. Perfect for a cold day after the holidays...

Kit said...

That looks SO good!