1.03.2011

Top Two Tuesday!

Link up by clicking above for Top 2 Tuesday!

Top 2 Favorite Items from 2010!


Tervis Website

1) Tervis Tumblers!  I think we bought 10 or 12 of these this year!  We love them, they don't sweat and they are insulated!  Everyone in our house uses them, except Cooper that is, and we can't keep enough clean! :)  Try them!  
 
 
 
2)  My Nikon D5000!  My hubby and I got this for Christmas 2009, but I got all kinds of use out of it in 2010.  I have a VERY difficult time using my point and shoot now, and sometimes it is necessary since it's small and easy to carry around.
 
What are your top two favorite items from 2010????
 

4 comments :

Vanessa said...

Agreed. A good camera is a wonderful thing!

Jenni said...

My camera is on my list too! And, those glasses look great, I would love insulated glasses!

katmcd said...

I have been thinking about investing in some tumblers. I see people at the beach with them and I always wanted to be that person.

The Undomestic Mom said...

so many people have told me about those Tervis Tumblers..Ive got to get one!