1.03.2011

11 in 2011: Day Three

Link up with MJ or Kit for 11 in 2011!

Day 3: Favorite Work-Out Tips

Well, because I don't work-out much, you can read about my resolution to become more fit here, you'll read about my lifestyle and my hopes to change it.

So, I'll be very interested in reading all about your work-out tips.  I am going to try to motivate myself to do this working out business first thing in the morning, but I know that won't always work out.  Jessie, from Journey to Fit and Fabulous, told me about a beginner running program to help me get my butt off the couch, it's called Couch to 5k.  I hope to try it this week!  Thanks Jessie!!!  I appreciate your help!

So that's it for me, post your tips and I'll try them out!  Have a great back to work Monday everyone!

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Best of luck getting into work out mode, you can do it! Develop a plan and stick to it!

Lisa said...

I'm getting back in shape too! I have a copy of that Couch to 5k program. I think it would be perfect and a good way to ease into exercise. You can do it!

Also, I have an award for you on my blog. Swing by and pick it up if you want!

Kit said...

Good luck with your up coming training! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of trying the couch to 5k this year too!