10.03.2010

Cooper is ONE!

We had Cooper’s first birthday Saturday, the day before his actual birthday. Since most of our family lives out of town, we figured it would be more convenient for them and it was certainly more convenient for us as well.

Friday night I baked Cooper’s cake and cupcakes while Tim did most of the cleaning. I cleaned the kitchen, but otherwise Tim did it. He was a cleaning fool! I made Cooper a monkey cake. It actually turned out pretty well, I was so glad! Pictures will follow the text.

Family & Friends started arriving at 1pm. I was just finishing dressing Cooper and getting ready myself. Everything turned out pretty well. Cooper ate his cake, more like DESTROYED his cake. The video of the cake eating is below too.

Cooper got lots of funding for his college fund and soooooooooo many toys! Thanks to all who attended and for all of the gifts! It turned out to be a wonderful day and I’m so thankful for all of our family and friends!

Slide Show of Coop's Party



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Below is Cooper demolishing his cake:


No comments :