11.24.2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Happy Wednesday Everyone!  This is my first time participating in WILW!

I'm loving that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I will get to see most of my family!

I'm loving that my cousin's second son, Elliot Joseph was born yesterday!

I'm loving that I have a 4.5 day weekend! (We get to leave work super early today!)

I'm loving that I get to go Black Friday shopping with my Momma!

I'm loving everything about this week! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Eat lots of good food!  Gobble Gobble!! :)


5 comments :

Holly said...

Hooray for a little time off of work and some good food. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving!!! I'm excited for shopping too!

Tami said...

I love everything that you're loving! Happy Thanksgiving and have fun shopping! :)

Kit said...

Great things you are loving!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!