11.27.2010

Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special


Link Up with Aly & Molly for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge!
 
My all time favorite holiday movie is:

I remember when Home Alone came out in the theaters.  My family went to see it and I got it for our VCR the following Christmas.  I have watched it nearly every year since then.  Sometimes two or three times.  I love the music in this movie and the scenes when the robbers try to rob Kevin's house.  He was such a smart fictional character!

My second favorite Christmas movie is:
This is the movie where my husband and I really fell in love. We had been dating, but it was an outing to see this movie, having dinner and perusing around one holiday night when we really fell in love.


What are your favorite Holiday Movies???

5 comments :

Courtney said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE Home Alone
But haven't watched Fred Claus, I'll have to put it on the queue for this Christmas :)

Love your blog! New follower :)

Karen said...

I have not seen Fred Clause yet I did not know it was a love story :)

Kit said...

I love Home Alone. It is one of my favorites too! I have not watched Fred CLause though!

Sam said...

Aww, I just love Home Alone! I remember when I was little, my mom would always let us stay up "late" to watch it if we thought we were having a snow day the next day :)

Have a great weekend! :)

Courtney said...

Love these movies, Fred Claus is such a funny movie!