11.01.2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

Join Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma for Top 2 Tuesday and Link UP!


Top 2 Favorite Gifts Ever Received

1) Salvation.  Eternal Life.  Our Lord gave his son, Jesus Christ, so that we may all be saved and have eternal life.  I have accepted this gift and it is by far, my all time favorite! 

2)  My Hubby and his love.  Tim and I dated for a very short time and also were only engaged for 3 months before we tied the knot.  He and I spent many months becoming friends before we dated, but once we knew, WE KNEW.  It was meant to be.  I am so thankful for his love and because of his love I receive new gifts everyday! 

Please forgive the next couple of pictures, but they are two of my favorite pictures of us right after Cooper was born, even though I'm hideous. These pictures are so precious to me.




5 comments :

Shannon said...

I love those pictures. Precious!

Kristin said...

Awww! I like these answers!!

I'm following you!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Kit said...

Those pictures are great!

Unknown said...

What wonderful gifts!!!

Unknown said...

Salvation now that is a good one! For all the things in the world Ive been given that didnt even hit me. My fiance and my engagement ring. My Education. Friday Flowers. and a special gift from my grandfather yes.. Salvation nope!.. This is a lovely post and beautiful pictures and babies always make for a special gift! :)