11.28.2010

Day 6: Gift ideas

Link up with Aly & Molly for the 12 Days of Christmas!

These past couple of days have been so super busy for my family.  We've been going going going!  Today we had my hubby's family in for yet another Thanksgiving dinner.  We finally ate dinner around 7, and it turned out great.  It was super nice to spend time with his family.  They are all from NorthEastern Ohio and we do not see them as often as we would like.  We had a full house, 13 for dinner.  The most that I've ever cooked for in my life!  It was successful.  

Today's blog topic is Gift Ideas.  Because I've shared my "wish list" with everyone of my family members, I don't really have any need to share here, but because I found this cool Amazon wish list gadget and because this is the very way I shared this with my family, I thought why not? 


I hope to really do some blog reading today, I need to catch up on some of your blogs! 

Happy Sunday everyone!

8 comments :

Holly said...

A recipe reader? Wow... very cool!

Marah said...

that wish list is awesome!

Courtney said...

:) Happy Christmas! (and happy second thanksgiving!)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Ok, I want to see The Killers! I heard it is so great!!! :)

emily said...

great idea on how to share your wish list with your family.

Lisa said...

That recipe reader looks awesome! I could definitely use that.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenj said...

Such a great list. I have to agree with everyone.. that recipe reader is pretty cool.!