11.02.2010

Shutterfly - I cannot wait to order my Christmas Cards!!!

They have the best holiday cards!  We have gotten photo cards from Shutterfly many many times!  Here are a few examples of Shutterfly's awesome cards!  I love the multiple picture cards.  We used a 5 picture card last year to include one picture of each of the kids by themselves, one of the entire family and then one of the three kids.  I LOVED it.  This year, we'll probably do something similar, and maybe even include the Steph's boyfriend/Andrew's girlfriend.  I'm thinking a three picture photo card this year......  I'm glad Shutterfly has so many from which to choose!




Have you ever made a personalized calendar for a loved one?  Shutterfly also has awesome calendars.  I made one for Tim last year for a Christmas present and he has it hanging at his desk at work.  They are lovely gifts, and now is a great time for holiday shopping!  Here are a couple that you can make just go here:



What about your baby's first birthday invitations?  Shutterfly has some great options!  I've got a couple of examples here, but you can see many many more here!



If these options don't get you excited to start taking pictures, I don't know what will!  If you are interested, be sure to take note that Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

New Follower! I know what you mean about ordering christmas cards. I can't wait to order mine as well, but I need to get pictures done yet. Great Blog!

Amanda
Ten Little Fingers Ten Tiny Toes