11.02.2010

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

Link up with Katie for the last 7 days of the 30 Day Blog Challenge!
My favorite vacation, hmmmmm, that is difficult.  I have been blessed and have been on so many in my life up until the point I got married that this will be difficult to choose.  Italy.  Vegas.  California.  NYC.  Florida.  Arizona.  So many to choose. 

I think California for my favorite.  I've been several times, but the last time that I went, with Erica, was probably my favorite.  We went to Yosemite, wine country, San Fransisco, Half Moon Bay, Pebble Beach, and Monterey Bay and we had a blast!  We flew in - rented a car and headed to Yosemite to stay there for a couple of days, and I LOVE that national park!  It was amazing.  We saw a couple of bears. 

We were all over the place after Yosemite.  I have so many pictures it's hard for me to choose.  Here are a few, for those of you who live in California, I'm so jealous, I have really enjoyed all of my visits there and am hoping to make a journey to San Diego next summer with the hubby.






1 comment :

Unknown said...

I wouldnt have been able to pick just 1 either! I have been all over, and I love to travel so its just too hard! Love the pictures!