11.06.2010

Day 27: Pets

Visit Katie and Link up for the 30 Day Blog Challenge!

Pets.  I don't really have any.  Before Tim and I got married I lived with my best girl friend Erica, and we had 3 cats (Ashes, Cinders & Nico) and a Puggle (Rudy).  They all stayed with Erica because Tim is not a big fan of cats, and he already had two dogs living at his house.  I still miss Rudy like crazy, he's such a sweet dog, but I know he's well taken care of by Erica and the cats are spoiled as well!  Rudy kept me busy during some rough times in my life.

We had two dogs living at our house until last weekend when Stephanie moved out.  Steph took her dog, Muffin, to her mom's house with her when she left, so that just leaves Andrew's dog, Madison, at our house now.  Madison is a 100 lb Great Pyrenees.  She is sweet, but she is constantly barking.  She counter surfs and steals food off of the kitchen table.  To be really honest, she is not my favorite thing in the whole world.  BUT she makes Andrew happy and that makes us happy.

I always had a dog growing up, but I'm ready for a break.  When Andrew moves out and Madison goes with him, I think we'll have a nice long break from dogs, at least big dogs. I'm sure Cooper will want a pet sometime in the future, but we'll put it off as long as we can. 

No comments :