11.16.2010

Top Two Tuesday

Top Two Tuesday with Taylor :)
It's Tuesday which means it's time for TTT with Taylor!  I've been thinking and praying for you Tay.

The topic for today is Top Two Favorite Jobs.

1.  TARGET. I worked at Target during my junior and senior years of high school and then during holidays during my freshman year of college.  I absolutely loved it there.  I worked with the best people and had the best time!  I started off in college majoring in business so that I could "grow up" and work at Target for a living.  Once I started the for profit classes, I realized I didn't want to go that route and switched to Public Finance, but I still love shopping at Target, it's the greatest store!

2.  Sallie Mae.  My current job.  I've been here since July 2004.  I started off as a temp and got hired on in February 2005.  I really do love it here.  I have had a good run here and hope that I'm here for quite a long time.  I have had 3 different jobs since working here, now a Sr. Financial Analyst.  I have a great boss, a great team and my hubby and best friend also work here.  I've really got it made as far as jobs go.  The environment is rapidly changing at Sallie though because of the recent legislation that has passed, so we are decreasing workforce.  I would love to make it through all of the cuts, but I know that my future is in the hands of the Lord and I'm keeping the faith that his plans are the best for me!

1 comment :

black tag diaries said...

love target. but i mean, who doesn't! great attitude about the future of your job... it truly is in His hands! love your blog- by the way:)