11.24.2010

Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received



 
 

This is nearly like a Top Two Tuesday post that I recently participated in with Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma! 
I'll give a couple more just for fun!
3.  My Son!  He is a precious gift and I am thankful to have him in my life.  Cooper brightens even the worst day.  Coop is such a smart and sweet boy!  He was almost 6 months in this picture.  I love to look back at the pictures of him as an itty bitty baby!

4.  My Engagement/Wedding Ring   My hubs did a wonderful job picking out the rings that I'll wear for the rest of my life.  I LOVE THEM!  I'm biased, but I think they are gorgeous!


6 comments :

Holly said...

Your ring (and baby) are gorgeous!

Sarah Ann said...

What great and meaningful choices! Your blog is adorable, by the way! I'm now following!

Molly said...

Love the ring, its gorgeous! And the baby is pretty cute too ;)

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Those are two wonderful gifts!! I definitely wouldn't complain!! :)

Kit said...

BOth of those gifts are wonderful! I love your rings!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Babies are always great gifts! Love this! The rings are beautiful! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!