11.09.2010

Day 30: A Picture

Last Day!  Link up!  30 Day Blog Challenge!
Wow, the last day....  I cannot believe we made it!  I have really enjoyed reading so many of the participant's blogs!  I've met so many new folks and have learned so much.  This challenge has been a good one, tough at times, but it has made me do some real thinking and I appreciate that.  Thanks so much to Katie for gathering us all together for the 30 Day Blog Challenge! :)

I'm not quite sure what kind of picture I am supposed to post for this as it is simply "A Picture."  So, I am going to share with you one of my most favorite pictures.  This was the very time we'd captured Cooper smiling.  He was sleeping and I think he must have been having a nice dream.  He was only 11 days old in this photo.  So precious.  I sure miss him being so little sometimes. 


1 comment :

Erica Voetsch said...

That picture is adorable! I kinda miss him being that little too, so snuggly!