11.23.2010

Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks


Link up with Aly & Molly for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge!

I wish I had some Black Friday shopping tips!  I always go with my Mom and sometimes we get the deals, and sometimes we don't.  I am not willing to stand in line at Best Buy 3 days ahead of time just to get an outdated cheap computer.  I would rather cut off all of my hair.  Mom and I usually hit up Kohl's and Target.  We wander around the mall too, but that is usually just to people watch.  We are really really easy going Black Friday shoppers.  It is mostly for our entertainment that we actually go out into the madness.  I LOVE IT.  Quality time with Mom.  The best!  My mom is awesome!

1 comment :

Lisa said...

Great minds think alike (blog theme)!!

I hear ya about camping outside of Best Buy for 3 days...insanity!