11.23.2010

Top Two Tuesday!

Link up with Taylor for Top 2 Tuesday!
Today over at The Undomestic Momma it's Top Two Tuesday, Top Two Things on Your Christmas Wish List!
1.  Because I love to cook and bake, this item is at the top of my list this year!  I've never used one, so I'm not sure how great it is, but it sure looks nice!!  It's a PourFect Scrape-a-Bowl Flat Beater.  I need another one for my Kitchen-Aid stand mixer and this would be "pourfect" :)



2.  A laptop bag for my new laptop.  I have two picked out, and either one would be great.
I love Christmas and love everything about it!  My family together, Jesus's Birthday, what a splendid time of year!  A time to be thankful and to give some love to those who are most special to us!

I'm looking forward to reading your top two wish list items for this Christmas!

3 comments :

Kit said...

Great picks! That beater is awesome!

The Undomestic Mom said...

great picks!

Anonymous said...

The beater is a pretty neat idea, girl!

I love the holidays too. Makes me giddy to think about all the festivities to come.