11.01.2010

Day 22: Favorite City

Day 22 of Katie's 30 Day Blog Challenge, Link UP!
NEW YORK CITY!!!

I love NYC!!!  I went with my best girl friend, Erica, and another friend Kristi.  We went during Thanksgiving week in 2004.  I cannot wait to go back some day, we had a blast.  We went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and the balloon glow the night before.  I hope to one day share this magical city with my hubby.  I can still remember walking along the streets and in the subway.  Those tall skyscrapers, the hundreds of people all over the place, it was just so neat to me!  We went to see Beauty and the Beast and Movin' Out.  Times Square was awesome too.  I just love it.  I just had an amazing visit.  Below are several pictures that I took while there.  Enjoy!










4 comments :

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I have never been but really want to go for a girls long weekend in the near future! I have to go in late fall though for sure!

Kit said...

I would love to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. I say the Music Man when I went.

Lindsi said...

Love your pictures from NYC--it's definitely on my list of things to do before I die. :)

Aimee of East Avenue said...

NYC was my favorite city as well! I wish I could live there!