3.29.2013

Baby Johnson: 29 Weeks


29 weeks down, Nine or ten to go….  I cannot believe we’re almost officially in the single digits as far as when this baby will be here…  next week it will FOR SURE be 8-9 weeks, and that is crazy to me.  I’ve got SO much to get done before she gets here, I really need to get moving.

Newsworthy items for this week:

  • Cravings for cheeseburgers – especially McDonald’s double cheeseburgers have been HIGH.  Normally I do not like these AT ALL, so I have no idea why I’m wanting them now…..
  • Work in Kate’s room is coming along.  Painting is getting closer and closer every day.  I just really need a weekend at home to bust out lots of it.  An hour per day isn’t getting me as far as I’d like.  Hopefully next weekend I’ll be able to work in there several hours and make some real progress!
  • Milkshake consumption = zero this week.  I haven’t had one and I haven’t wanted any.  I have had ice cream nearly every night though, so not sure that’s too different.
  • My blood pressure was a bit high at my endocrinologist appointment on Tuesday.  She’s not worried about it yet, but says if the OB wants to put me on medication, go for it.  She says it’s not pre-eclampsia, sounds to her like pregnancy induced hypertension, so that’s a good thing.
  • Cooper finally got to feel baby Kathryn kick!  She was pretty active the other morning when I was brushing his teeth, so I put his hand on my belly and he felt her.  He was soooooooo excited.  I think he’ll be such a good big brother.  He just lights up when he talks about her!

That’s it for this week.  Onto the comparison pictures….




Last  but not least – the weekly progression pictures….

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Belly is lots bigger but your face really is smaller this time around.

Gina Horkey said...

I've been craving Cheeseburger's too...hmmmm! So cute about Cooper & feeling the baby kick:-) Braxton kisses "the baby" most days, which just melts my heart. Now if we can just get him to stop throwing his toys before the baby comes....

Gina Horkey said...

I also nominated you for a Liebster...my post will go live 4/2/13...http://runningafterbabiez.blogspot.com/2013/04/q-liebster-style.html

Kimmyyy83 said...

remember that time we were commenting eachothers bogs at the same time? yeah that was today. Cant wait to meet little miss!!! almost there!!!

Holly said...

Your face is so much thinner now than with Cooper. I am so proud of you for getting in shape and making this a great last pregnancy... if Tim gets snipped, right? :)