3.15.2013

Baby Johnson: 27 weeks


This week is 27 weeks!  Yup, that’s right, 27.  Sooooo exciting!  Today, one of my work friends Jill, is having her baby, she is the last pregnant person I know in my non blogging world who is having her baby before me.  I’ve got 11-12 weeks to go…  I cannot believe it.  I probably say that each week. 

Events over the past week/month:

  • I’ve baked lots of cakes.  And I’m baking another one tonight.  So many birthdays in the last month.  Which means lots of cake consumption.  I’m loving it, but I’m not sure it’s the best thing for me.
  • Due to cake consumption, milkshake consumption has been down this week, which is definitely good.
  • Progress on Kathryn’s room has been little.  I did finish one wall last weekend.  I spent 3.5 hours in there last Sunday and I only worked on the “details”  but you know what, it looks awesome.  I cannot wait for the rest of it to be done.
  • Last weekend was the Surprise Sprinkle that Holly and Aly threw for me, read more about it on my blog here, and on Holly’s blog here.  It was amazing.
  • We’ve been going, going, going every night this week.  Monday night Cooper and I went to Denny’s to eat breakfast for dinner, then to the grocery store to get stuff for Erica’s cake.  Tuesday we visited with Steph and Kampbell.  Wednesday we had dinner and cake to celebrate Erica’s birthday.  Thursday was our only night at home this week and it was wonderful.  Tonight will be cake baking for my grandma’s birthday celebration tomorrow. 
  • Cooper is obsessed with playing hockey and has been waking up super early every morning just so that he can play before he has to get ready for school.  Kathryn, your big brother is so silly and I cannot wait for the two of you to be friends.  He’s such a sweetie and I know you’re going to love him and he’s going to love you to pieces too.  He’ll give you sweet kisses and try to give you bear hugs. 

27 week comparison picture below.  I don’t even want to address the size of that belly, so I won’t.



And finally, the weekly bump progression.  I cannot imagine how big I’m going to get in the next 11-12 weeks.  Eeks!


Happy Weekend Everyone!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Good news is that it's all stomach....are you sure your not having twins? Haha!

Kate said...

I've heard that you don't show as much with the first pregnancy. Of course, I've also heard that you carry boys higher than girls and that breastfeeding is a beautiful and magical thing (which I recently discovered is NOT true--cracked and bloody nipples?? The hell!). So who knows how accurate that is. :)