3.14.2013

I've been shopping......

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Not buying too much, but yes, shopping.  Shopping for me, shopping for Cooper, and shopping for baby.

For Cooper:

Booster Seats.  Cooper is now big enough to sit in a big boy high backed booster seat.  I can hardly believe it.  But you know what?  He loves it.  This is the one we got him, he loved it so much for my van, that I got another for Tim’s car.

These color wonder paint brushes.  Since we’ve been painting Kathryn’s room, Cooper has been wanting to paint with brushes so badly.  I haven’t bought these yet, but I think I might very soon.  He’ll love them!


For baby:

Chevron crib skirt.  I’m not quite sure yet if my mom and I are going to try to make one of our own, or if I’ll buy one of these, or if this is even the best color, but I know that I want chevron curtains and a crib skirt. 


For me:

Mommy’s necklaces.  I cannot wait to have one of these around my neck with my baby’s’ names on them.  I really like the first one because of the pearl and heart, but I like the second because it’s matte and the chain is better (in my opinion).  So, we’ll see.  Maybe one day…..




Have you been shopping/buying anything lately?  What’s on your everyday wishlists?

4 comments :

Our Little Bram Fam said...

I really like the chevron idea! It's so different from the theme and I LOVE that :)Way to go, Em.

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Love that necklace and the chevron is adorable.

Unknown said...

It probably goes without saying, but I love the chevron! :)

Shelli said...

I love that crib skirt! It's so pretty!